Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!

Finally the time has come to return to my journey through the history of cinema and tackle the text known as, "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die". About a month ago, when my interests began to sway away from movies, I decided to take a small break away from my project and focus on some other things. I felt this was the best idea, as I didn't want my opinions of the films in question or the reviews to suffer, due to my lack of enthusiasm for the journey. After recently watching a few innocent and silly Jim Carrey flicks, my passion for movies has returned and I'm ready, once again, to tackle this project head on. I guess I have Jim to thank for getting me back on the horse. We'll pick up right where we left off and continue on our journey. I had a good run the last time, making it all the way through and finishing the 1920's, before barely getting started on the 1930's and then taking my hiatus.

The next film that yearns to be viewed by my eyes is titled "Earth" and it is scheduled to arrive from Netflix tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled for that reviewed. Until then, my dear readers (if there are any) hang in there just a bit more, and I'll soon return to writing reviews, for you and yours to read.

December 9, 2009 8:44am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...