Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FELLINI WEEK EXPANDED

Just a quick note and a cheap way to document a picture of Federico Fellini on my blog: I've decided to expand Fellini week to two weeks and watch all of his films from the book. I think it would be more crucial for me to watch them now, than to watch some now and some later. I think by watching the lot of them now, I can draw comparisons more easily and much like D.W. Griffith in the early stages of the "1001" book, possibly learn to understand his style and thus, appreciate him more. That is all.


September 22, 2010 12:13am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...