Sunday, October 16, 2011

FRIGHTFEST 2011

Starting within the next few days here at the 1001 Movies I (Apparently) Must See Before I Die blog, I'll be taking a look at five horror movies from the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die book, in preparation for Halloween. Those of you who have been with me for a while probably remember my salute to scary movies last year (although it wasn't called "FrightFest") and I thought it would be fun to do it again. This year we up the ante on the fear factor, as we take a look at these five horror films, including "The Exorcist", which is usually noted as being the scariest horror flick of them all! Stay tuned in the coming weeks, as I'll be reviewing these sporadically and mixing them in with some other "treats" for you, my loyal followers.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...